There is a lot of cracks or patches or fixes that aims to bypass or skip Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation process, or trick the WGA validation results to be always genuine. However, these workarounds do not address the fundamental issue of the problem - that’s the product CD key or volume license key (VLK) registered in your copy of Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) and Windows Server 2003 is invalid or has been blocked or banned by Microsoft. The following ultimate WGA Patcher Permanent Kit with cracks and procedures all-in-one package will convert and transform the pirated Windows operating system into genuine and legitimate OS when validate by Microsoft’s WGA, by changing the serial number, product key or VLK of the Windows with a valid CD key, and when necessary, apply patch.
WGA Patcher Permanent Kit (WPatcherP5575987.zip)(link removed due to complaint from Microsoft) or GenuineWindowsPatcher.zip(download removed due to complaint from Microsoft) which contains Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v1.51 (keyfinder.exe), Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool 1.5.0717.0 (MGADiag.exe), wga-hosts-fix 0.1 (wga-fix.exe), and Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 VLK key generator (MSKey.exe or Windows XP Keygen.exe).
- Extract the zip file.
- Run the Windows XP/2003 key generator (MSKey.exe or Windows XP Keygen.exe).
- In the key generator, under the Product Family, select “Windows XP Pro. VLK”, and click the “Generate” button to generate a valid and genuine serial key for Windows XP (choose Windows Server 2003 VLK for Windows 2003). If key generator doesn’t work, try to find a product key on web.
- Note down the product key or serial that is generated (can leave the program opens). The idea is to get VLK key that yet to be blocked or unknown to Microsoft.
- Execute Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder (keyfinder.exe). If you having problem with Keyfinder, you can use any other Windows key changer listed here, such as RockXP and KeyFinder Thing.
- Once launched, Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will display the existing Windows and Office product key in the system. Select “Microsoft Windows” tab (open by default), and click on Options menu, and then select “Change Windows Key”.
- In the Change Microsoft Windows XP Key window, key in the product key or serial number generated from the keygen program in the boxes.
- Click on Change button when done.
- Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder will use Microsoft’s WMI script to change the product key of Windows XP. Follow on screen instruction to continue.
- Run wga-fix.exe program. Click on Yes button on the ‘wga-host-fix 0.1 window’ to redirect WGA authorization and validation request to loopback address (127.0.0.1). Alternatively, open Command Prompt, and navigate to \Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ directory,
editthe Hosts file, and add in the following entry to the end of the file:127.0.0.1 mpa.one.microsoft.com
- Uninstall or delete any cracked or patched LegitControlCheck.dll, WgaTray.exe and WgaLogon.dll located in \Windows\System32 folder. You may also need to delete “Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool” located in C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\ folder.
- Go to Windows (Microsoft) Updates or Microsoft Download Center to download updates or applications in which require validation.
InstallWGA Validation Tool ActiveX when prompted. (Note: If you’re having problem to validate Windows with MGADiag.exe in later process, you still skip previous and this step first or apply the patched LegitCheckControl.dll again, which means leave the patch and crack intact, and only come back to delete any crack or patch, and install original WGA validation tool later. This especially true if you have LegitCheckControl.dll 1.5.723.1 with MGDIAG.exe 1.5.0717.0)
- Run the Microsoft Microsoft Genuine Validation Diagnostic Tool (MGADiag.exe), and click on Continue button to proceed.
- Click on OK when MGADiag finishes processing and displays your genuine status. The status should show GENUINE, and not NOT ACTIVATED.
Step 6 - 10 can also be done without using any hacker tool, by using Activation Wizard following official tutorial from Microsoft on how to change the Volume Licensing product key on a computer that is running Windows XP SP1 and later versions of Windows XP detailed as below.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In the left pane, locate and then click the following
- In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.
- Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a
- Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.
- Click Change Product key.
- Type the new product key in the New key boxes, and then click Update. If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.
- Repeat steps 6 to verify that Windows is activated. You receive the following message:Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit